1. It is the Core Essence of your Humanity, the Foundation of your Personality, & the Center of your Psychological Universe.
2. The terms Ego and Human are equal.
3. Your Life is flowing through your Ego.
Ten Key Life Areas
-Your Ability to Deal with People
4. Your Ego differs from others according to its Size (Power), Permeability (Flexibility), & Fragility (Vulnerability).
5. Your Ego shapes the Thoughts, Feelings, Behaviors, & Physiology you will live in the Ten Key Life Areas.
6. Your Ego is working unconsciously (masked) or consciously (unmasked), but mostly the former, in your life.
|© Dr. Nickolas Martin 2012 All Rights Reserved|